Phoenix Marketing Associates is a full service marketing firm with a specific emphasis on PR and online marketing. Our company helps clients gain exposure to their target market on the internet through search engine optimization, website content creation, PR, social media campaign management and website development.
Social Media and Online Marketing Specialist Job Description
An excellent opportunity to get the hands-on experience you really want! Work directly with clients and interact with the media!
We are looking for a full-time, web-savvy, talented Social Media & Marketing Specialist to join our team. This position will include work with Facebook, Twitter, writing (blogging, press releases, ad/brochure copy, newsletters, website copy, etc.) and various other marketing and PR assignments. The candidate must be able to think strategically as well as implement campaigns as directed.
• Apply strategies that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic for clients.
• Contribute content to clients’ social media channels. Tweet and post status updates on Facebook daily.
• Implement and manage social media programs as directed.
• Increase targeted Twitter followers and Facebook fans.
• Produce quality engagement with the online community.
• Suggest new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications.
• Appropriately apply knowledge of trends to improve the effectiveness of social media for clients.
• Strategize with the company on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the into clients’ products and services.
• Measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts.
• Craft well-written documents including blog posts, press releases, ad/brochure copy, website copy, etc.
• General marketing
• Twitter, Facebook
• Highly proficient Internet user.
• Knowledgeable of web and mobile technologies, standard concepts, best practices and procedures
• Social media tools and techniques
• Professionalism, punctuality and integrity are an absolute must
• Excellent writing skills and an eagerness to use them
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Ability to build and maintain great relationships
• Sense of humor
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, writing sample and resume to email@example.com