Your Opportunity: Become an integral part of Phoenix Marketing Associates (PMA), a marketing consultancy that specializes in branding, advertising, PR, social media, online marketing and website development which actively manages several national brands both in Arizona and across the United States. Named a Top Marketing Firm for 2014 by the Phoenix Business Journal, PM works with our client-partners to develop creative, practical and smart B2B and B2C marketing communications including public relations, advertising, corporate identity, digital campaigns, logos, print collateral, signage and websites.
Job Purpose: Markets products and services by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, tracking results, creating marketing content, ensuring deliverables are produced on time, maintaining databases and managing social media accounts. Work independently and also in cooperation with a team, organize and prioritize work assignments, and work in a deadline-driven environment.
Marketing Coordinator Job Duties:
- Create, deliver, edit and optimize marketing materials
- Ensure that messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies
- Manage social media accounts including creating content
- Coordinate and deliver email campaigns
- Manage accounts including communicating and disseminating information according to plan/strategy
- Assist with public relations initiatives
- Write press releases, blogs, bios, newsletter content, social media content, etc.
- Execute communications strategies for clients
- Research industry trends
- Improve communication efficiencies within company
- Track, measure and compile results of marketing campaigns
- Exceptionally organized
- Outstanding writing skills
- Marketing strategy
- Demonstrated strong proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Social Media
- Attention to detail
- Account management
- Results tracking
- Understanding clients
- Process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, journalism or English from an accredited 4-year university
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing or communications
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures for marketing
- Possesses excellent judgment
If you’re interested in the position, please submit a resume and cover letter that details your experience performing the job duties and responsibilities of the position, salary requirements, as well as how you meet or exceed the position qualifications. Successful applicant will initially be hired on a contract basis. Submit materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.